New Club Penguin Mission 7- Clockwork Repairs GuideApril 21, 2008 at 11:55 pm | Posted in Club penguin | 21 Comments
This mission was released earlier today. I think it is the funnest mission so far!
Written Walk Through Of Mission 7:
1. Talk to G. you can choose any of the answers. He will be explaining that the clocks are broken.
2. Click the T.V. that has shows the Snow Forts. It shows the Polar Bear and the Crab breaking the clock tower. Click around the screen when your cursor becomes an arrow.
3. Talk to G again. Choose the top bubble each time. You have to find the parts of the clock tower to repair it.
4. Go to the Gadget Room. Pick up the Life Guard Tube off the shelf and put it in your inventory.
5. Go to the Dock. Talk to the penguins that have the blue hockey jerseys. Choose the top bubble until the penguins let you play the game.
6. How to play the game: You have to click and hold until the bar goes to the red part of the meter. Let go of your mouse when it goes to the red part. Then try to hit the target with the snowballs. To hit it aim a little in front of the target because the penguin is moving.
7. When you win the game by hitting the target, they will give you the target. They will wonder what they will be able to use instead, so give them the Life Guard Tube.
8. Go to the HQ, talk to G and tell him you need to use the Electromagnet 3000. He tells you that the combination for the lock is “key”.
9. Go to the Invention Cabinet. It is left of the doors to go into the Gadget Room. A decoder is at the bottom right of your screen, you just have to put your cursor on it for it to pop up. Decode the word “key” to the Secret Agents Code and then make it match on the lock.
10. When to lock opens, take the Magnetron 3000 and put it in your inventory.
11. Go to the Ice Burg using your map. Go left of the Aqua grabber machine and you will see an ice cube with a spring in it floating. Use the Magnetron 3000 to pull it out of the water and put it in your inventory.
12. Go to the HQ, then go to the Gadget Room. Put the ice cube in the Test Camber. Pull the red level, then click the fire button, then pull the level again. Take the spring and put it in your inventory.
13. Go to the Town. Talk to Rookie and ask him for the paper with the picture of a gear. Take it and put it in your inventory.
14. Go to the Beach. Go right until you see a yellow penguin in a chair. Talk to him, he says he gave a yellow puffle a picture of a chair and the yellow puffle made it for him. Pick up and put the green bucket beside him in your inventory.
15. Go to the Snow Forts and click the green bucket then click somewhere in the snow, then put it back in your inventory.
16. Go to the Plaza and go to the Pizza Parlor. Pick up and put the sheet of music on the floor by the piano and put it in your inventory.
17. Go back to the Plaza and enter the Stage. Click the piano and put the sheet of music on it. Play the music on the piano according to the color. Play from left to right. The yellow puffle by the curtain will like the music and come out. Click out of it by putting your cursor near the edge of your screen.
18. Give the puffle the picture of the gear then give it the green bucket. It’ll make a gear just like the one in the picture. Take the gear and put it in your inventory.
19. Go to the Gadget Room in the HQ. Put the gear in the Test Chamber and click the red lever. Click the snow flake button, then click the red lever once again and put the gear back in your inventory.
20. Go to the Snow Forts. Click the Clock Tower. Put in the gear in the middle the spring on the left side and the target where the target is usually. Then get out of the clock.
21. Your Spy Phone will ring. It is the Polar Bear! He says he underestimated you, but destroying the Clock Tower was just a distraction for his “Master Plan”.
22. G will appear, talk to him then get your medal and your gift.
The gift looks really cool.